Chef de Partie - London
POLPO Ltd is seeking a great Chef de Partie with experience.
POLPO Ltd operates some of the most talked about restaurants in central London, Brighton & Bristol.
POLPO is a bàcaro, a Venetian style restaurant serving sharing plates and good, young local wines. We are looking for a CHEF DE PARTIE with experience to join the kitchen team at POLPO NOTTING HILL, APE & BIRD and POLPETTO.
If you are motivated, dynamic, have relevant experience and want to join an exciting team please send us your CV for an immediate interview. We offer competitive rates, good prospects for progression and a supportive & friendly working environment.
To be successful in this role you will need to have previous experience of working in busy restaurants. You will be passionate about the industry with enthusiasm for your role.
In addition to these skills you will have:
- Some knowledge of Italian cuisine
- Knowledge of pizza making
- Good organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent command of English plus valid passport & visa
- Good references.
In return, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive & ongoing training
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- A generous staff discount on the whole bill when dining in one of our restaurants
- Staff meals are provided daily, and a beer or glass of wine at the end of the night - on us.
- Staff parties
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – where you can earn up to £300 to work with your friends
There is lots of room for career growth in this young and dynamic company so if you think you have what it takes to join our team, please apply.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly