Creche Assistant – Preston
Crèche Assistant- The Health Club
The Health Club is looking for a Crèche Assistant keen to provide short term childcare in a safe and caring environment.
Candidate with experience in working with children who will be friendly, helpful and approachable with impeccable standards of hygiene and attention to detail.
The main duties of the role are:
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the children
- Developing good working relationships with the children and the parents
- Maintaining a happy, harmonious and fun atmosphere within the crèche
- Encouraging play between the children through stimulating activities
Our perfect match will possess the following essential attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility, determination and the ability to cope well under pressure
- Immaculate personal presentation and hygiene standards
- Time management skills
The position offers 10 hours per week to cover two hours per day during its opening hours of 8.30a.m – 11.a.m Monday to Friday (likely to be 9am – 11am, although this could vary in line with the needs of the business).
Apply for Creche Assistant – Preston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly