Kitchen Porter - France
Kitchen Porter - Ski Resort, France
What will I be doing?
• After each meal put all cutlery, crockery and glassware through the dishwasher. Ensure dishwasher is left clean and turned off after use.
• Wash up all serving dishes, pots and pans and ensure washing up area is left spotless.
• Ensure all items are stored away neatly with no risk of breakage.
• Alongside the chefs, clean kitchen and kitchen equipment, using the methods and products in the way you will have been trained.
• Assist with food preparation and the service of food from the kitchen.
• Receive deliveries and store them away in the correct areas.
• Any other duties as directed by your Assistant Manager.
• Any other duties requested by the Chateau Manager.
What are you looking for?
Experience within a similar role would be beneficial but not essential. We are looking for people who are passionate about customer service, enjoy working with children and have a good work ethic.