Crèche Assistant / Nursery Assistant - Surrey
Wentworth Club is searching for a Qualified Crèche Assistant / Nursery Assistant to join our energetic, friendly team to provide care to the children attending the Crèche whilst ensuring the provision of a safe and secure environment where the children are stimulated and learn through structured play.
Wentworth Club is one of the world's finest private members' golf and country clubs and only a short train away from London. Our Tennis and Health Club incorporates a gym, spa, aerobics studio, tennis courts, swimming pools, crèche and a bistro-style café which exudes a relaxing, fun family atmosphere.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- NNEB Diploma or NVQ Level 3 in Childcare Equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in leading Children’s Events and Activities
- Understanding of relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver 5* customer service
- A confident, outgoing personality with the passion to provide the highest standard of care, education and entertainment
- Flexibility towards working weekends
- Use of our 5-star prestigious facilities including our 3 championship standard golf course, along with all of our Tennis & Health facilities (gym, studio classes, tennis courts, indoor swimming pool and spa)
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Discounted dining at our 5-star food & beverage outlets
- Discount on retail in both our Spa and Pro Shop
- Free Meals on duty
- Internal training and development
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
If you wish to be part of our Crèche Team where you will be involved in creating a fun filled learning experience on a daily basis as well as help deliver an exciting calendar or events, please apply.
We will consider candidates for both full time and part time positions.
Apply for Crèche Assistant / Nursery Assistant - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly