Bartender - Surrey
Wentworth Club are looking for an experienced Bartender to promote and maintain the highest level of service to the customer by selling and serving all bar products in a friendly and efficient manner, whilst ensuring that all Licensing and Club regulations are met at all times.
The Burma Bar and adjoining terrace has a relaxed, club atmosphere in keeping with its role as the perfect location for an after-round drink or light lunch with your playing companions.
We’ve taken everything you could ever wish for in the perfect 19th hole, and combined these elements into one. It is a spacious bar, with comfortable furnishings and televised live sport throughout the day. There is a bar food menu and an extensive range of draft and bottled beers, spirits, wine, coffee, tea and snacks. It is everything you would expect…and more
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a bar environment
- An enthusiastic, out-going yet professional demeanour
- An interest in golf is beneficial but not essential
- Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Use of our 5-star prestigious facilities including our 3 championship standard golf course, along with all of our Tennis & Health facilities (gym, studio classes, tennis courts, indoor swimming pool and spa)
- Discounted dining at our 5-star food & beverage outlets
- Discount on retail in both our Spa and Pro Shop
- Free Meals on duty
- Internal training and development
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
Training & Development:
We also offer excellent training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities!
Apply for Bartender - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly