Operations Executive TRAVEL
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Salary £23,000 - £26,000 dependant on experience.
This highly successful wholesale Tour Operator are looking for two Operations Executives to work with their London team responsible for operation of tours for their Group Markets, including Europe, Middle East, Latin America & USA.
As the Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
As an Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Respond to and follow up Client enquiries using appropriate methods ensuring all deadlines are adhered to in a timely manner
- Meticulous planning of itineraries for the successful operation of group tours
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, sustainable relationships and effective service.
- Support existing customers through appropriate proposals in order to optimize business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications
- Liaise closely with all internal departments for the smooth running of the booking process
- Adhere to cancellation and daily option deadlines
- Raise Client invoices and work with accounts teams on account queries and prepayments
- Request & negotiate services in accordance with the itineraries (e.g. coaches, guides, restaurants, etc.) when necessary
- Day to day contact with clients
- Maintain profit margins and update profit and loss reports
Operations Executive Skill attributes:
- Experience in the travel industry
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent English
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application (World / Excel / PowerPoint).
- Problem-solving skills
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted by the CLIENT DIRECTLY.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Apply for Operations Executive TRAVEL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly