Building Division Senior Procurement Manager - Altrincham
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Britannia Head Office - Building Division Senior Procurement Manager
Full Time Position - Based at Head Office
To be the point of contact for Directors, managers and suppliers with regard to building repairs and construction work in Group. To procure, coordinate and control such work in a manner which meets goals set by the Directors and which allows the hotels and other properties to function in an efficient and satisfactory manner.
- To evaluate the various requests for construction and repair work throughout the Group
- To source solutions for construction and repair issues in properties throughout the Group
- To negotiate with suppliers to ensure that the most cost effective solutions are found
- To liaise with suppliers, hotel managers and maintenance staff to facilitate the efficient and effective resolution of issues.
- To supervise staff within the purchasing department
- To report directly to the Directors of the company and to ensure that their objectives are met.
- Ideally, experienced in Purchasing in the construction sector
- Resourceful nature and ability to solve problems
- Focused and Task Orientated
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive and pro-active attitude
Apply for Building Division Senior Procurement Manager - Altrincham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly