Sales and Coach Executive - Folkestone
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
The Grand Burstin - Folkestone, Kent
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Sales and Coach Executive
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining contacts with corporate and Coach organisations to maximise revenue for Britannia Hotels.
- Maintain contact with booking agents.
- Establish direct contact with corporate purchasing departments.
- Negotiate rates for corporate organisations.
- Monitor business levels.
- Conduct face to face presentations to clients.
- Promoting our hotel to both new and existing coach companies through face to face and telephone communications.
- You will have been involved in hotel sales for a minimum of 1 year.
- Relevant experience of dealing with booking agents and corporate organisations is an advantage.
- You must be able to develop effective relationships with clients, agents and the operational department within the hotel.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Sales and Coach Executive - Folkestone
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly