Control Clerk - Folkestone, Kent
3 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Britannia Folkestone Hotel
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Control Clerk
Reporting to: Controller
The position of Control Clerk exists to ensure:
- That the interests of the Britannia Hotel Group are protected at all times.
- That they and their team ensure maximum revenue is generated and losses are kept to a minimum.
- That attention is drawn to all areas of weakness/concern and reported to their Hotel Controller.
- That all new company procedures and instructions are adhered to.
- Provide all relevant control/financial information and assistance to the Hotel Controller.
- Functional and line responsibility to the Hotel Controller.
- To be organised, numerate, have an eye for detail and an enquiring mind.
- To have a practical and common sense approach to the role.
- Responsible for processing wages and personnel paperwork
The candidate must be able to:
- To prioritise their work effectively.
- Work to strict deadlines.
- Communicate on all levels.
- To carry out any duties which may be requested from time to time.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Control Clerk - Folkestone, Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly