Bar Supervisor - Bromsgrove
Britannia Bromsgrove Hotel
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Bar Supervisor
Reporting to: Bar Manager
- To ensure that all staff works to Britannia standards at all times.
- To ensure that all standards of performance within the bar/restaurant are maintained.
- To ensure the bar and lounge area are ready in every aspect for service at the beginning and throughout every shift.
- To liaise with all Food & Beverage departments including the kitchen to ensure all guest requirements are met.
- To ensure that adequate stocks of beverages are carried out, but at no time exceed the maximum stock levels.
- To maintain discipline amongst staff in accordance with Hotel guidelines on dress/presentation are adhered to.
- To ensure that all drinks are dispensed in the stipulated measures as required by law.
- To ensure that the shift ‘task & cleaning’ checklist are completed.
- To conform to all Quality Initiative and be fully aware of the ones relating to your department/general departments.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by management.
- To be fully familiar in all Health & Safety instructions relating to your area of work.
- To adhere to all current legislation pertaining to fire, health & safety in connection with the bar/restaurant.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Bar Supervisor - Bromsgrove
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly