F&B Manager - Nuneaton
Britannia Bosworth Hall Hotel, Nuneaton
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
- To take responsibility for all food and beverage service areas.
- To ensure the highest standards of food and beverage service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that all food and beverage service staff are recruited, trained and developed in line with current and future business requirements.
- To ensure all control procedures are implemented effectively.
- >To ensure Health, Safety and Hygiene procedures are maintained to company standards.
- To ensure all rotas are prepared and controlled in line with business requirements.
- Previous similar experience as a Food and Beverage Service Manager in a 100+ bedroom hotel or good experience as a Restaurant or Bars Manager in a 150+ bedroom hotel.
- Able to communicate effectively with other manager, staff and guests.
- To be able to effectively develop an ethos of customer care within the department.
- To be able to plan, rota and control wage costs within company guidelines.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for F&B Manager - Nuneaton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly