Head Receptionist - Prestwick
Adamton Country House Hotel, Prestwick
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Head Receptionist
Reporting to: Front Office Manager
- To provide training for all personnel to require standard and correct procedures, to ensure follow up and monitoring of standards
- To ensure communication is alive in Front Office in all areas and to read and sign all communication issued.
- To be aware of weekly business within the Hotel and to ensure that the team are aware on a daily basis of business within the Hotel.
- To maintain a positive proactive approach towards the Department and maintain utmost courtesy and politeness at all times.
- Have thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the Hotel and Department, and provided support as and when required.
- To be punctual at all times for work and to have due notice of lateness in front office staff.
- To ensure that all front office staff adheres to correct dress code at all times.
- To ensure that fire evacuation procedure is fully understood and to adhere to this procedure.
- To report any health and safety hazards in the correct manner to maintenance and to ensure follow up.
- To identify security risks and take due action.
- To maximize revenue and minimize loss within the Department, and take due action.
- To attend meetings as and when required and to provide feedback on performance within the Department.
- To identify sales opportunities and create a sales driven team of professionals.
- To always be one step ahead and anticipate guests needs.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may be required.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Apply for Head Receptionist - Prestwick
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly