Kitchen Assistant - London
Kitchen Assistant - Charlotte’s Place
Charlotte's Group is an independent, award-winning, leading British hospitality group, with 3 different sites in West London and we are currently recruiting for an experienced Kitchen Assistant at Charlotte's Place in Ealing Common.
Charlotte's Place is a charming 48 seat fine dining restaurant serving lunch and dinner 7 days a week, currently holding 2 Rosettes and working towards a Michelin star.
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- You will be required to work 8 shifts per week, with 2 days off, as per the rota which is created weekly.
- Expect a typical start time of 10am and the latest finish time approximately 11.30pm.
- The main duty of a Kitchen Assistant involves washing up, cleaning, taking kitchen deliveries and working alongside the team of chefs and helping with basic food preparation.
What we offer:
- External training & trips to meet our local suppliers.
- Health & Safety training, Food Hygiene, Allergen training and Fire training including certificates.
- Extremely generous staff discount scheme.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Staff meals.
- The chance to work alongside a very talented team of chefs, including award-winning Head Chef Lee Cadden of prestigious Michelin background.
- Career progression and the opportunity to apply and be considered for any available jobs in the company (dependent on skills and experience).
If you wish to be considered for this role please send us your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, please consider that if you have not heard back from us within 7 days that your application may have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Kitchen Assistant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly