Front of House Senior Receptionist - Malmesbury
Front of House Senior Receptionist
We are looking for an experienced Senior Receptionist to join the Front of House team. The team comprises a Front of House Manager, Receptionists, Reservations Coordinator, Night Managers and Porters.
We have 23 individually decorated rooms and suites, drawing room, sitting room and reception hall, our Dining Room and less formal Swiss styled Brasserie and two bars. The Dining Room currently boasts of 2 Michelin stars for 9its cuisine. We also have conference facilities, 40 seat cinema, large Spa with gym and wonderful gardens.
We are AA 5 red star rated and have 4 rosettes. The hotel is part of the Relais and Chateaux collection.
Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation and documentary evidence will be required. We cannot assist with obtaining visas.
Skills and experience:
- Stable cv with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a 4/5 star hotel
- Be able to deliver a total passion and commitment to excellence with maximum attention to detail
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Bilingual – English and or French or German
- Ability to communicate with team in a professional manner
- Computer skills needed for responsibility for client records on the data base in Suite 8 and additional booking tools.
- A high level of presentation and a ready smile
Training will be given in our systems.
Some of the staff benefits in this role:
- Help in finding accommodation if necessary
- Discounts at the hotel and other Relais and Chateaux properties
- Long service awards
- Use of the Spa and gym
- 28 days holiday with additional holiday for length of service
- Meals whilst on duty
Apply for Front of House Senior Receptionist - Malmesbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly