IT Support Administrator - London
IT Support Administrator - Piccadilly, London
Offering exceptional hospitality since 1865, Café Royal is an iconic London landmark, now 5 star luxury hotel, showcasing a magnificent blend of elegant heritage and chic contemporary edge. We are a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 exquisite guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus; Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
This is an Entry level role and a great opportunity for the successful candidate. As our IT Assistant you will become part of specialised team that provides a dedicated IT service to our employees, guests and clients. Working as part of a wider finance team you’ll be responsible for helping to coordinate the IT requirements of our departmental teams to ensure that equipment and service levels are maintained across the business. You will be flexible and have a hands-on approach in order to provide this vital support service to the business. You will also be involved in a host of IT responsibilities including the set up and installation of IT, Communications and AV equipment throughout the hotel along with the implementation of software. You will also take an active role in a number of IT projects that arise.
- As this is an entry level role previous experience as an IT Assistant within a luxury hospitality environment is adventurous but not essential.
- You will need to have excellent IT and customer service skills.
- You will be studying or have completed a qualification in IT and looking for a new entry level opportunity.
- Available to work on a full time and permanent basis and flexible hours.
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
Ready to join the team?
Please apply by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.