Pastry Demi Chefs - London
Pastry Demi Chefs - Piccadilly, London
Hotel Café Royal offers to takes guests on a sumptuous culinary journey across a multitude of restaurants, bars, cafés and private dining areas. Our talented culinary and pastry team showcase both flair and creativity in combining quality British ingredients with a cosmopolitan mix of International, Italian and French influences. Working within one of London’s newest and modern kitchens featuring all of the latest specialist culinary equipment, our team creates an elegant, yet contemporary theme in keeping with the Café Royal’s history and hallmarks of exceptional quality and style.
You will have a natural flair and elegance for service and a passion and enthusiasm for providing an exceptional guest experience and a level of service that is both confident and calm. As a true hospitality professional you will be well versed in kitchenoperations and have the finesse to execute the correct order of service with both personality and style.
- Desire to join a hotel to grow and develop with - looking for proven commitment of at least 1-2 years of past employers
- Proven experience ideally within a luxury hotel or high quality restaurant
- Professionally trained as a chef with minimum NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification or equivalent
- Exposure to international cuisines, particularly with Italian or modern European influences is advantageous
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- Competitive base salary + Service Charge
- On-duty meal
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted room rates and F&B
- Uniform provided and laundered
Ready to join the team?
Please apply by clicking the 'Apply Button'. Please ensure you state whether you would like to work in the Pastry or Cuisine kitchen.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.