Worldwide Product Executive
This highly successful independent travel company are looking to recruit a Product Executive to join their team. You should have a passion for travel and product development, you will e developing Worldwide destinations with the support from the Product Director.
As an TRAVEL Product Development Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Assist in producing accurate and inspiring brochure / web text for all itineraries
- Write creative copy for various products, services and itineraries online and offline including brochures
- Achieve a good working relationship with suppliers and internal operations, sales and marketing teams
- Help maintain records and channels of negotiations and contract with suppliers in line with the company’s strategy
- Attending travel trade shows
- Delivery of appropriate commercially focused product, and ensuring that knowledge of this product is shared by all relevant departments
Travel Product Development Executive Skill attributes:
- Must have Product experience , ideally world wide and within a tour operator environment
- Pro-active and self-motivated product person with a passion for travel
- Strong negotiation, analytical and IT skills is imperative
- Strong business sense, analytical and organisational skills with a high degree of attention to details
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to work independently while prioritizing his/her own work and resources
- Indefatigable organiser, works well under pressure and within short time constraints
- Ability to work with a complex matrix of stakeholders, businesses and vendors
To apply for this Travel Product Development Executive Job, please ‘Apply Now’
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.