Kitchen Supervisor - London
Kitchen Supervisor - Oxford street - 41 Great Castle Street, London
Yoobi is currently looking for a Kitchen Supervisor to direct, manage and coordinate the kitchen helping them keep consistency and focus. Yoobi strives to keep the customer service as high as possible and it all starts from the kitchen.
As kitchen supervisor, you'll be leading a small team of fish and veg cutters overseeing the day to day running of the kitchen, including cleaning the equipment, checking supplies, check food stock and daily due diligence. Note that part of the day may be spent working in an office, ordering supplies and so on.
The Kitchen Supervisor responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Stock control – Manage both outgoing and incoming stock, checking storage is correct
- Organising the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies
- Ordering – utilising forecasts systems to place orders and regulating the stock holding days
- Managing kitchen production schedule and ensuring its implementation.
- Managing the dispatch of stock from the central kitchen to satellite sites.
- Control portion costs by working out the number of portions per food batch
- Ensure specials and new products are pushed properly with supporting marketing tools.
- Has the ultimate responsibility of the cleanliness and security of the kitchen according to Health and Hygiene policies and Yoobi standards.
This requires following abilities:
- Creating a great working relationship with all team members, while being strict on rules and policies
- Speaking well-articulated and listen attentively to customers and employees
- Perfect command of the English language is indispensable
- Previous supervisory experience in the kitchen is a must!
- Management: 2 years
- People Management: 2 years
- Comprehensive training program
- Career development plan
- Strong opportunity for promotion from within
- Bonus scheme £1 per hour
- Free staff meal
- Paid holiday
- Fun working environment
- Staff Parties
- 28 Day Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Kitchen Supervisor - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly