Group Marketing - London - Upto £50k Basic + £5k Bonus Potential
Group Marketing Manager Commercial Leisure up to 50K +5K bonus - East London
My client is a market leader and dynamic operator that is expanding quickly in one of the fastest growing sectors of the leisure industry. With a nationwide footprint they will be looking to grow significantly in the next 2 years and this has created an exciting opportunity for a group marketing manager.
Reporting directly into the COO and working closely with the operational teams your key responsibility will be to set the digital strategy for the brand. Working in a competitive space and targeting a junior audience you will be a digital expert and you will thrive on the huge opportunity within the business to drive footfall, occupancy and yield through digital and social media campaigns. You will back this up with localised and targeted promotions based on a detailed understanding of what works within the local marketplace. Working within a tight knit and entrepreneurial l head office, you will be given significant autonomy and accountability to deliver an excellent commercial return from your group marketing budget. We are keen to talk to candidates who:
* Have an in depth experience of multi-site marketing, preferably in the leisure industry
* Detailed knowledge of and a flair for digital marketing, SEO and PPC
* Taking strategic decisions based on ROI and conversion rates
* Take ownership for the brand and it's positioning within the market
* Ability to project manage multiple new openings often running concurrently
* Ability to influence and advise franchisees on their marketing strategy
* Supporting the sales director with marketing and sales collateral
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, organisational and creative skills
* Who hold a relevant marketing or commercial degree with a proven track record in this field.
Whilst the position will be based from the head office in East London there will be the opportunity to travel within the business. In addition to a competitive basic salary my client will offer a genuine and realistic bonus scheme with huge potential to develop future as the business expands.
Interviews are immediately available.