Food & Beverage Assistant - Southampton
Food & Beverage Assistant (Hampshire) - Southampton
Are you Fit for Virgin Active..?
Are you Passionate and energetic? Are you fun and positive? Are you a strong Team player?
If the answer is Yes then we want you!
Here at Virgin Active (Insert Club name) We’re looking for Food & Beverage Assistants to deliver a red hot and world-class experience to our members in our Club Lounge. Not only does that involve preparing and presenting food and drink it involves providing a heartfelt Service.
This role is part time, working 10-16 hours on the weekend. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (8.30am starts) and 'lates' (1am closes)
The fantastic Perks:
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Dedicated F&B manager, there to support and promote your development
- Tailored courses to suit you, your interests and increase your expertise in your field
- Look the part; we’ll provide you with uniform
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata) including bank holidays
- Bonus birthday day off - an extra day off to celebrate your birthday however you see fit!
Come on, join one of the most prestigious companies in the UK!