Breakfast Chef - Newark
Breakfast Chef - Thoresby Hall Hotel
Would you like to be part of a large catering brigade in Food & Beverage for the 4th Best Biggest Company as voted for by The Times?
As a Breakfast Chef at Warner Leisure Hotels you will you will be part of a passionate team who take pride and joy in delivering exceptional dining experiences for our guests in multiple outlets within our Hotels and Villages. You will work in a high performing, fast paced, volume catering environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
The Purpose of the role:
- Delivery of exceptional food standards outlined within the department handbooks and the Warner Culture, with the aim of promoting guest loyalty and repeat bookings
- Responsible for the smooth running of breakfast service for the hotel
- Preparing ingredients, cooking meals and plating dishes on hotel menus as required throughout your shift according to customer requirements
- Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment by adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
- We will welcome applicants with at least one year of Commis Chef experience, working ideally within a large scale, 180+ room hotel or multi outlet catering environment
- It is essential that you have a Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.