Reservationist/Hostess - London
Reservationist/Hostess - Camden, London
We are looking for a reservationist/hostess to join our team and work Friday, Saturdays and Sundays. You will be working at Head Office as a reservationist as well as working on reception at our restaurant Shaka Zulu as a hostess.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answering all calls in a timely and professional manner
- Entering reservations into the relevant venues' Opentable system
- You must be aware of all the restrictions for any special offers, or vouchers that are running and take any codes accordingly when guests call to book
- Answering guest enquiries via email and phone
- Providing a very high customer service
- Being up to date with all our venues’ menus, events, and offers
- Greeting guests and using our Opentable system to locate their reservation
- Organising the seating of reservations and walk ins,and ensuring tables are returned after the allocated time
- As the first point of contact, you must engage with our all guests in a professional and friendly manner
- If reservations are delayed with seating, look after the guests and ensure they're comfortable.
Skills and Requirements:
- Good level of written and spoken English
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Strong IT skills
- Experience using Opentable booking system is ideal, but training can be given
- Good time management
- Organisational skills
- You must work well in a team
- Work well under pressure at busy times
- Experience using Opentable is desirable but training can be given
We are offering a competitive salary as well as development opportunities within the business. This is a unique opportunity to join our dynamic and growing business. We also offer a generous staff discount to enjoy across all our exciting venues.
Kindly apply with a cover letter and CV, and we will be in touch with successful applicants.
Apply for Reservationist/Hostess - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly