Group Revenue Manager for Hotel Group - Leeds
Revenue Manager for Hotel Group – Leeds
Salary: up to £40000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Revenue Manager / Cluster Revenue Manager to join this growing group.
Based in the Head Office, you will be in charge of analysis and strategic planning for the whole group; best practice and procedures for the Reservation and Front Office Departments.
You will work closely with the Central Reservation Manager, the senior executive team and the Sales team to maximize revenue, profit and efficiency across the Hotels.
We are looking for a strategist that will develop a rational and disciplined decision making process for maximizing revenue & profit whilst minimising risk under current and anticipated market conditions. Develop effective operating procedures to enable the consistent delivery of the brand promise. This is a key position and we are looking for a dynamic individual with a brilliant out-of-the box mind and drive.
- Develop revenue management concepts and lead revenue management practises.
- Create and develop the right pricing strategies
- Embed a revenue management culture.
- Find new revenue opportunities
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; distribution yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control; new pricing concepts; etc
- Support the hotel in developing efficient procedures and best practices specifically within Front Office and Customer Service
THE SUCCESSFUL REVENUE MANAGER MUST....
- Currently be working as Revenue Manager or Cluster Revenue Manager
- Medium to large property (150 bedrooms min) experience
- Yield Management qualification
- Previous experience within Front Office Management is advantageous
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to operate with a certain level of autonomy
- Ability to motivate themselves and with passion to succeed
- Good interpersonal skills
The role will also provide support & guidance to operations in order to drive maximum commercial performance through coaching, training, effective use of information & systems, and support in making the right short, medium & long term commercial decisions.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. At COREcruitment we operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? click here to send your CV - you could earn up to £500!