Leisure Assistant - Nantwich
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Leisure Assistant - Alvaston Hall Hotel
Would you like to work in Leisure for the 4th Best Biggest Company as voted for by The Times?
As a Leisure Assistant at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment to ensure the leisure facilities and activity program meets the Warner standard and our guests expectations, with the goal of providing the opportunity to get up and out there for our guests.
The Purpose of the role:
- Delivering activities from the entertainment program to ensuring guests have the opportunity to enjoy their holiday to the full
- Responsibility for the safety of guests using the pool, gym and other club facilities
- Work independently and proudly, providing exceptional customer service and cleanliness standards outlined within the department handbooks and the Warner Culture
- Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
- Ideally you will have experience working within a leisure club or leisure hotel environment
- It is desirable that you hold a RLSS National Pool Lifeguard certificate however formal qualifications are not a requirement as a full training program and manual will be provided
- A good standard of English spoken language is required
- We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
Benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.