Food and Beverage Assistant - St Albans
Food and Beverage Assistant - Redbourn Golf Club - Harpenden, St. Albans
RESPONSIBLE TO: Food and Beverage Manager
HOURS: Full Time & Part time available - daytime and evening work available
Redbourn Golf Club is currently seeking a Food and Beverage Assistant to join our team. This front of house role involves delivering consistently high levels of service and quality to our customers, ensuring the department is always kept clean, tidy and well-presented. Work includes bar service, food delivery and functions / events.
- To ensure that all customers are served promptly, professionally and in a friendly manor.
- To maintain excellent standards of cleanliness and presentation
- To ensure that all daily responsibilities are completed to the required standard working both individually and with the team.
- To correctly account for all money taken though the department and goods sold in line with company policy.
- To work within all company policies with specific reference to the Health and Safety at Work Act, the Food Hygiene Regulations and Weights and Measures legislation.
Ideally, the successful candidate will:
- Be motivated and passionate about service delivery.
- Be engaging and socially confident.
- Be adaptable and dependable.
- Have the ability to work logically and methodically without the need for close supervision.
- Ensure they are always well presented and smart while at work.
Previous Food and Beverage experience is advantageous but not essential, enthusiasm is a must!
Due to the club’s location, private transport would be necessary.