Food & Beverage Assistant / Waiting Staff - Teddington
Food & Beverage Assistant/ Waiting staff required for 39 hours per week (worked 5 days over 7 including evenings & weekends) OR zero hours (casual) contracts available for prestigious hotel in Teddington.
- Responsible for setting up the food and beverage areas including Restaurant, Bars and Function Suites.
- Ensuring excellent customer service standards throughout all food and beverage areas at all times.
- Operation of computerised till system and cash handling.
- Working as part of the F&B team to ensure all areas are maintained to a high standard.
- Relevant experience, table service essential
- Relevant experience of bar work desirable
- Knowledge of till operation and money handling
- Well presented and with excellent customer service skills
- Methodical approach to work, able to prioritise tasks, flexible to cover all duties
- Ability to work within a team
The right candidate will benefit from the following:
- Working for a prestigious organisation in a friendly environment
- Uniform provided
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Use of some leisure facilities to including swimming & gym
- BUPA after qualifying period
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
Apply for Food & Beverage Assistant / Waiting Staff - Teddington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly