Pool Manager - Berwick-upon-Tweed
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Pool Manager - Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Our park teams are lead by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
Our Pool Managers have a passion for ensuring that our holiday makers and owners have the very best experiences on park, whilst ensuring that the facilities are maintained to the highest standards to ensure the safety of our guests.
Responsibilities for the Role:
With My Business:
- Role Modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times
- Deliver sport and leisure experiences to a wide range of guests with varied needs and desires, whilst being considerate to the commercial aspects of the park, such as time of year, supply and demand
- Establish and deliver a park vision and strategy based on the commercial and guests needs on park
With Our Guests:
- Deliver the very best sport and leisure experience embracing a 'breath of fresh air' culture with our guests at the heart of everything we do
- Through exceptional guest interaction we aim to exceed their expectations to create amazing memories which will last a lifetime, in a safe environment
- Deliver an extensive and diverse range of activities to a wide audience in a planned and proactive manner to a world class standard
With My Team:
- Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the very best team through coaching, training and support
- Recognise and celebrate individual and team success
- Lead individual performance through establishing clear expectations and agreeing targets through ongoing review and feedback and formal appraisals
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........