Inhouse Recruiter - London
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Inhouse Recruiter (Temporary) - London
Fusion Lifestyle’s mission is to engage communities in health and wellbeing across the UK. We need an excellent, proactive recruiter (on a temporary basis) to help us achieve our mission, by leading on volume hiring and building up our future talent pipeline. Somebody familiar with a fast-paced environment (ex-agency looking for in-house experience) and with experience of managing a high volume of vacancies (30+) would be well suited to the role.
As a leading Sports, Leisure and Fitness operator and a registered charity we have over 90 dynamic venues offering mainstream & specialist sports and leisure. January is a peak trading period for Fusion and it is essential that all our sites are fully staffed by the start of the new year, this being the case, December will be a very busy recruitment period.
The typical roles you would be sourcing for include: lifeguards, swim teachers, team leaders and sales teams across a wide geographical remit.
• CV database searches (70% of the role) and proactively contacting candidates, ‘selling’ Fusion to them as a great place to work
• Screening candidates by telephone/ skype interviews
• Arranging assessment centres and ensuring all managers involved have reviewed the relevant toolkit & instructions
• Adding screened candidates to our in-house ATS, with a big focus on increasing current talent pools
• Managing advert responses (specifically for national campaigns) and assigning applicants to relevant vacancies
• Advertising and recruiting individual’s onto courses (such as NPLQ courses)
• Keeping abreast of market conditions and providing insight to the Resourcing Manager
• General admin support, including help with posting adverts, as required
The ideal candidate
• Extensive experience of direct sourcing is essential, whilst an understanding of the leisure sector would be advantageous.
• Experience of managing a high volume of vacancies
• The ability to remain calm under pressure
• Excellent organisational skills with a methodical approach
• Strong candidate management skills
This will be a fixed-term contract (initially) for about two months but potentially longer. The role will start immediately and applicants should be able to work throughout December, except for bank holidays.