Sales & Customer Service Manager - Abingdon
Sales & Customer Service Manager
It’s not every day you get the opportunity to sell fun!…so don’t miss out on this rare and exciting role!
Super Camps, the UK’s No.1 holiday childcare provider, is offering one lucky person the opportunity to join our team as the Sales and Customer Service Manager. Super Camps, based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, provides activity camps for children in the school holidays. These camps include RAW Adventure, The Great Super Camps Bake Off… and much more!
Super Camps delivers “outstanding” results at over 80 Ofsted registered activity camps throughout the country, in some of the best schools, proving superb facilities.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you’ll be an integral part to delivering the sales and customer service goals and targets. This role has temporary and permanent direct reports that require mentoring and motivating to achieve the sales target and relevant KPI’s so you’ll need experience in training and managing people.
The person must be able to respond to the high peaks and demands of the Sales and Customer Service department by supplying accurate information on products and services to our customers and show great ambition to achieve “outstanding” in all aspects of this role.
Ideally you’ll have worked in either the childcare or leisure industry. The ideal candidate will be pro-active, self-motivated and goal orientated.
- Manage the call centre team, reducing unanswered calls and maximising productivity within the team. You’ll produce work schedules and rotas to accommodate a combination of both inbound calls and outbound marketing activities.
- Ensure the E commerce Platform (CRM) supports your team to deliver the required revenue streams.
- Increase the company’s revenue by converting leads into sales, upselling products and providing a high level of Customer Service, information and advice on products.
- Track and improve performance KPI’s based on service levels and telephone data. Providing regular reports to management.
- Develop strategies to encourage repeat business and develop long term customer relations.
- Maintain sufficient workflows for all Sales Executives with deadlines and KPI’s.
- Create and communicate performance standards to enable Sales Executives to provide “outstanding” levels of service to customers.
- Provide coaching and training to ensure the Sales Executives have product information that is accurate and up-to-date.
- Recruitment of temporary & permanent staff.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Proactive, self-motivated attitude
- Previous Customer Sales & Service experience, preferably in a call centre environment or the leisure industry.
- The ability to lead, motivate and manage a team in a call centre or sales environment
- CRM experience
- Sales & target driven
- Experience with working in an on-line and telephone booking process
- Must possess excellent skills in: IT, telephone use and call centre technologies
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral language skills
- A problem solver with lateral thinking
- A high degree of accuracy and an attention to detail
- Recruit new staff members to maintain business needs and working within staffing budgets
- Exhibit a professional & positive attitude at all times
- Previous experience in working to KPI’s & targets
- Ability to own and follow through on projects required
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 plus bonus
If this sounds like you, and want you to join a company that is in a long term growth phase which consistently delivers “outstanding” results, please email your CV and covering letter explaining in detail your previous achievements and why you can make a difference.
Apply for Sales & Customer Service Manager - Abingdon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly