General Manager vacancy: Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Manager to lead the Harvester Team at Basingstoke.
Business is ideally situated and is to have a major refurbishment in 2017. This vacancy would suit a General Manager with a track record of inspiring and developing a team who thrive on achieving brilliant results every day.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.