General Manager vacancy: Due to an internal cross-brand move an amazing and unique opportunity has come up at the Picture House, Leeds for an experienced General Manager.
The Picture House is truly unique to Leeds city centre with a prestigious history as the only carvery offer in the city centre. There is truly no other place like the Picture House.
We are looking for the right person to see the Picture House onto the next chapter in this storied business' history whilst driving fantastic results and engaging a fabulous team. Experience of food volumes is essential with a sound knowledge of the kitchen side of the business underpinning any successful General Manager applicant’s skillset.
A creative flare for sales will be essential and a proven ability to recruit new guests whilst driving your team on with high standards and quality management.
The Picture House is a unique business and we are looking for a unique General Manager to join our team.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.