General Manager - Bristol
General Manager needed in Bristol - International Chain
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
My client is a franchisee business that runs the chain of the restaurants. I am seeking a Restaurant manager to run a very busy restaurant.
My client put people first! You'll be responsible for all aspects of managing your own site, including recruiting the best team possible and coaching them to achieve excellence.
The restaurants are run by people who know and love the restaurant business.
My client is looking for the following skills:-
- The ability to manage people
- The ability to manage stock and labour using bespoke tools.
- Be able to communicate to a high level and follow up and coach team members
- Be organised and happy to work a shift pattern
- Understand figures and the commercial side of the business
- Full on the job training will be provided as this is a great opportunity to get into management and run a restaurant
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Bonus Scheme
- Full Management Training with fantastic career opportunities
- Bi Yearly off site team building events
- Industry leading training and development programme
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Marta with your updated CV
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment.
At COREcruitment we operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge?
Apply for General Manager - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly