Bar Supervisor - Surbiton
Senior House Assistant/Supervisor - Surbiton Golf Club
Surbiton Golf Club currently has a vacancy for an enthusiastic/experienced Senior House Assistant/Supervisor to join our existing team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about hospitality and love working in a bar and restaurant environment. Experience in a similar role would be beneficial, good communication skills with a strong command of English and a passion for the industry. We need bright, enthusiastic and friendly team members that enjoy being out on the front line with a can-do attitude, eye for detail and a personable nature. Level 1 knowledge in kitchen would also be helpful.
- First class customer service skills
- Former bar, waiting or hospitality experience preferred
- You must be smart and well presented.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You must be a great team player.
- We need hard working, reliable and trustworthy employees.
- Willingness and ability to be flexible
- Ability to get on well with a wide variety of people
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Opening and closing the premises
- Deputising for the Head Steward or Deputy in their absence.
- General bar and catering duties
- Stock control
- Cash handling and property security
- Function planning
- Team leader
Hours of work will include weekends and evenings. Work times will vary due to functions and the busy Christmas season that approaches.
To apply please click the Apply Now button.
Due to the high level of interest only successful candidates will be contacted
Apply for Bar Supervisor - Surbiton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly