EXERCISE COACH (Fitness Instructor)
Active Nation Lincoln Yarborough Leisure Centre
2 x Part Time Positions Available
ROCK STARS WANTED...
What an opportunity for someone BRILLIANT!
Our people are special and instrumental in our charity fulfilling its objectives. We believe that everything in life starts with a conversation and getting into sport & exercise is no different. We understand what it takes to encourage and persuade people to lead an active and healthy way of life.
With over 4’000 members across two venues, Active Nation Lincoln is searching for an experienced Exercise Coach to assist in the delivery of Active Nation’s exercise experience and to deliver Rock Star performances.
We’d love to have a conversation with you if you are able to tell us that:
- You have an unrivalled passion for Sport & Exercise
- You have a persuasive nature to be able to affect change in individuals and groups
- You are a brilliant conversationalist
- You are unswerving in your commitment to the highest standards
- You are a minimum of Level 2 REPS Qualified
- You have a track record of delivering results in an exercise environment
The role will require you to have outstanding customer communication skills and the ability to persuade our supporters to become, and stay, active! The role will require evening and weekend working.
Please contact Mark Fawcett, Exercise Leader, to request for further information. To apply please tell us your story so far by emailing your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applicants: 15th December 2016