Duty Manager - London
Duty Manager - Everyone Active Acton Centre
Everyone Active is currently seeking high calibre positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individuals. You will also need to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have experience in a supervisory role at a busy leisure centre
- Are able to lead and motivate a diverse team
- Are focused on high customer service standards
- Have excellent verbal, written and IT communication skills
- Are able to drive income in all areas of the business
- Can create an environment where colleagues can achieve their full potential
- Have a proven track record in cost control
- Have experience in performance management and HR policy
- Can demonstrate exceptional time management and deadline compliance
National Pool Lifeguard, First Aid at Work & Pool Plant Operators Qualifications are desirable.
This position will involve evening and weekend work, including public holidays.
All employees of Everyone Active benefit from free gym membership.
For more details on the position or to apply, email a current CV.
Closing date: Wednesday 30th November 2016