Restaurant Floor Manager - London
Restaurant Floor Manager | Central London
Rocket Food, recruiting for Thomas’s Café, in partnership with Burberry
Starting salary of £25,000 plus benefits
Rocket are recruiting the industry’s best talent to be part of a unique British dining concept in partnership with Burberry. The café is based in Burberry’s flagship store on Regent’s Street.
We serve British seasonal dishes with the finest quality artisan and heritage food. Provenance is incredibly important part of the guest experience; all of our products are sourced from across the British Isles.
We are looking for an energetic Floor Manager with strong leadership skills and a passion for beautiful food and fantastic service to embrace the role. The partnership with Burberry is a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, new approach to luxury retailing in London.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside the management team in creating and delivering procedures and make a real contribution to the successful running of the restaurant.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have gained some experience in a supervisory position, ideally within established restaurants in the London marketplace, and will ideally have experience in till systems (preferably TISSL).
- Be impeccably presented and take pride in your daily appearance
- Have the knowledge and skills required to train, motivate and develop our front of house team.
- Be creative with a meticulous eye for detail to ensure we deliver the most impeccable, professional service expected of both Rocket and the Burberry brand.
- Excellent knowledge and a genuine interest in British food and drink
- Have an in-depth understanding of restaurant hygiene, health and safety standards
- Open and positive attitude with awillingness to take on challenges
Here’s what we promise you:
- Opportunity to work with a unique and exciting new concept
- Full, comprehensive training and development in restaurant operations
- Competitive salary plus benefits and participation in the tronc scheme
- Great opportunity to develop your skills in restaurant management
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV, current salary and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be able to respond to those who are successful at this stage. Successful applicants will hear from us within 7 days.
Apply for Restaurant Floor Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly