Holiday Rep – Work Aboard
Thomson & First Choice Holiday Rep, Full Season Summer
Joining the TUI Destination Services Team as a Holiday Rep, you will be part of an international team that works hard to deliver amazing holidays. You will be determined to achieve customer service and sales targets. Most of all you will genuinely enjoy finding and talking to all of your guests to help us Create Smiles.
This position is for those able to start in April 2017 and work until the end October 2017. If you are not able to fulfil these dates please apply for the High Season position.
What you will be doing
As a Holiday Rep you will be genuine, super-friendly and passionate about what you do. You will work extra hard to become a local expert so you can provide personal recommendations that your guests will not find when looking online. You will resolve all guest questions or complaints straight away and assist with occasional emergencies day or night.
Your TUI iPad is full of tools and great content to help you stand-out from our competitors. It will help you to deliver great service and in addition to presenting a regular TUI Welcome, the content will help you sell to guests on a one-to-one basis.
You may work in one large hotel or be looking after a variety of European guests in several hotels. You may be required to guide excursions, escort coach transfers and provide service at the airport. Responsibilities also include accurate weekly accounting and administration needed for this role.
What we are looking for
- A service and people orientated mind-set that will deliver our customer promise Discover your Smile
- Previous experience of working in customer service or sales advantageous
- A confident and positive personality with the commitment to go beyond to achieve targets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to cope with ever-changing tasks and working hours in line with business requirements
- Strong verbal & written English - additional European languages advantageous
- The ability and maturity to live and work overseas and to manage own finances
Working within TUI group
TUI Destination Services is part of TUI Group, the world’s number one tourism business operating in 180 countries worldwide. Our 77,000 colleagues work hard to deliver our customer promise ‘Discover your smile’
Help us to Create Smiles and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including return flights and accommodation. You will have the opportunity to learn language skills and build an international career as part of our exciting multi-cultural team.