Scene Rep – Work Abroad
Scene is a brand new collection of holidays where atmosphere, nightlife and good times are as important as sunshine and sun-downers. Whether you’re a party animal checking into the biggest, loudest hotel on the strip, or a cocktails and canapés-type craving a chic retreat and A-list beach bars – we’ve got it covered.
Thomson Scene Rep, Summer 2017
Joining the TUI Destination Services Team as a Scene Rep, you will you will be part of an international team that works hard to deliver amazing holidays for our young & lively European guests. You will be determined and capable to achieve large but rewarding sales and service targets.
What you will be doing
As a Scene Rep you will be confident to present at lively Welcome Meetings, but more importantly you will genuinely enjoy using most of your time to go out and bring the guests to you. You will build friendships, build trust and provide customer service and sales on an individual basis to improve your guests’ holiday memories.
Your Scene iPad is equipped with cool content and social media so you can chat, tweet, promote and sell a high volume of products and services around the clock. Importantly you will respect your international colleagues whilst having a great amount of fun. At any time of day or night however, you will be confident and capable to resolve a variety of situations involving young customers on holiday.
You will enjoy working long and varied hours, guiding excursions both daytime and evening. Responsibilities also include accurate weekly accounting and compliance with TUI Destination Services procedures.
What we are looking for
- Experience within a sales environment or the personality and confidence to demonstrate the ability to achieve stretching sales targets from day one
- Passionate to deliver excellent customer service to young guests
- Willing to engage and collaborate at all times with guests and colleagues of varying nationalities
- Confident and fun personality with strong communication and presentation skills
- Resilient and able to cope with long and varied working hours in line with business requirements
- Reasonable mathematical ability, strong verbal & written English - additional European languages advantageous
Working within TUI group
TUI Destination Services is part of TUI Group, the world’s number one tourism business operating in 180 countries worldwide. Our 77,000 colleagues work hard to deliver our customer promise ‘Discover your smile’
Help us to Create Smiles and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including return flights and accommodation. You will have the opportunity to learn language skills and build an international career as part of our exciting multi-cultural team.