Food and Beverage Controller - London
Iconic business! Food and Beverage Controller needed for a stunning business in Central London – ASAP Start!
Locations: Central London
Salary: £30,000 per annum
My client has an iconic business in the heart of London and need a fantastic Food and Beverage controller to join the team! If you want to be surrounded by stunning interiors as you go about your daily routine then read on!
- Weekly/monthly stock takes of all food & beverage.
- Ensure that stock holding levels are in line with company policy.
- Prepare daily reports on food & beverage gross profit margins by menu item.
- Update and maintain F+B Manager and Quadranet (Epos).
- Cost all food and beverage selling items before they are added to menus.
- Ensure all invoices are recorded accurately on FnB Manager and Sage.
- Full responsibility for goods in department, including monitoring deliveries and covering the job role of the Goods In Controller in their absence.
- The successful candidate will have a very good understanding of hotel/restaurant industry and strong analytical skills
- Experience in Cost Control
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance Excel knowledge and Sage
- Good organisational skills
- Advance knowledge in till systems (such as Opera, Micros, Quadranet)
So if you are an experienced F&B controller interested in joining an incredible business and team, please get in touch asap!!
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Food and Beverage Controller - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly