Store Manager - London
Store Manager - Crouch End, London
Job Purpose and Mission
We are looking for customer driven, ambitious and commercially savvy Store Managers for some of our amazing Stores in Crouch End. We love Store Managers who will lead and develop their team to create inspiring customer moments, maintain impeccable store operational standards, ensure the delivery of high quality beverages and drive financial performance.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
- Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store partners to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Provides coaching and direction to the store team to take action and to achieve operational goals.
- Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the store team to achieve operational goals.
- Monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
- Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the store team.
- Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
- Actively manages store partners by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve partner performance.
- Manages on going partner performance using performance management.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Available to work flexible hours that will include early mornings, evenings, weekends.
- Progressively responsible retail experience.
- Experience in managing the work of others.
- Experience analysing financial reports.
- Ability to manage store operations independently and manage resources to ensure that established service levels are achieved at all times.
- Strong problem-solving, interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment.
- A strong and experienced coach.