Receptionist - Borehamwood
Receptionist - The Venue
£12,550 - £14,900 pa (Depending on age and experience)
The Venue Leisure Centre is looking for a full time receptionist to become an integral part of their successful team.
Do you possess excellent customer care and interpersonal skills? If so you could be the person we are looking for to enhance the service we provide.
The job involves processing bookings and payments, dealing with enquiries, and specifically creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere at this busy centre.
The ideal candidates will have experience of reception work dealing with the public, cash handling and working with computers. Previous experience in a leisure environment would be advantageous, although full training and the opportunity to develop your skills will be given.
You will need to be able to work as part of a rotating shift pattern that includes early mornings, late nights and some weekend work.
Working for Hertsmere Leisure your staff benefits will include:
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- A free leisure card, entitling you and your close family to free or reduced use of facilities at our Centres.
- Discounted shows at Wyllyotts Theatre
- Child care vouchers and discounted access to play schemes, crèche facilities and nursery places
- Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Closing date: Monday 5th December 2016