Sales Membership Manager - London
Private Members Club Sales Membership Manager – Immediate
Location: South West London
Salary: £26,000 + 6k bonus
I am currently recruiting for a private member’s clubs for families based Chelsea. My client provides a place to chill, relax and kick back - a home away from home for our families, with amazing creative classes, top notch activities, great food and brilliant service. With all that on the go, they are on the lookout for an outstanding Membership & Front of House Manager to make sure we give our members the best experience every time they visit.
This is an amazing time to be joining them as we have exciting expansion plans in the UK and overseas that are about to begin. They look to promote and grow from within wherever and aim to create exciting opportunities for talented people to further their career with us globally.
- Manage the busy reception and concierge departments and ensure every member and guest receives exceptional service. You're our first point of contact with our members and our service needs to be smooth, friendly, personal, and knowledgeable.
- Lead from the front - this is an operational role. You'll be a service brand ambassador dealing with new member enquiries, tours and waiting lists, as well as existing member feedback, retention, and subscriptions. It's up to you to make sure our members feel valued and that the club is their home away from home.
- Manage the front of house team, including recruitment, training, development, and performance management.
- Ensure the membership systems are maintained accurately, that we hold all the correct information about our members and that we can communicate effectively with them by email, phone, or mail.
Skills & Experience
- You'll be passionate about great service.
- An exceptional communicator with faultless English (written and verbal)
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Be able to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Be calm under pressure
- Prioritise and delegate effectively
- Prepare and deliver reports on performance
- Genuinely enjoy working with people
Must be available to work weekends