Corporate Fitness Manager - London
Right now, we’re looking for a Full Time Fitness Manager to join the team in Club Baltimore.
Club opening times:
Monday to Friday 0600-2200
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 0800-1800
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest healthcare charity. We’re balancing our social values with strong business discipline to help the UK get healthy and stay that way. We’re all about great people – recruiting and nurturing talent in a supportive, development-led, multidisciplinary setting where teamwork means everything.
About the Role
You will be part of the Senior Team reporting directly to the Assistant Programme Director
The site is undergoing a large multi-million pound extension project which will see the fitness team double in size with numerous other service lines being added.
This role will suit a driven, passionate and self-motivated fitness manager, that has a proven track record of driving revenue, managing and developing high performing teams and working to exceptional customer service levels.
You will be responsible for the continual improvement of site standards.You will also be the role model for responsible and appropriate conduct for all team members.
- REPs level 3 qualified or equivalent.
- Experience of managing a team
- Has a minimum of 3 years experience in the fitness industry, an experienced personal trainer with a track record in driving and developing PT revenue
- Strong a good knowledge of running multiple studios and managing external instructors
- Has proven experience in effectively designing and managing fitness programmes, both individual and group programmes. Also has the ability to teach studio programmes.
- Has experience of developing strong talent pools and succession plans within their team, and has been involved in training others with regard to technical development.
We will apply to the DBS for disclosure on successful candidates.