Room Attendant - Wimbledon
Room Attendant - Hotel du Vin, Wimbledon
One of europe's leading hotel brands, hotel du vin is gaining a reputation for wholehearted commitment to doing the simple things, brilliantly.
We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a truly special way, therefore we hire people from all walks of life with just one common attribute - a desire to succeed through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
We are growing in size and searching for talented, passionate people. If you are one too then we’d love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for ensuring that the rooms are cleaned to our standards during a guest stay or upon their departure.
- You will be required to style the rooms with an eye for detail and a passion for cleaning.
- You will be expected to work in a team to ensure the rooms are ready on time, styled to our standards and greeting our guests with a smile and welcome as they pass on the corridors.
- Room Attendants must be passionate about hospitality and delivering amazing service to our guests.
- Experience in a similar quality hotel is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
We are offering a competitive salary per hour and an award winning benefit package including -
- Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare scheme.
- Employee assistance scheme.
- 31 days holiday per annum.
- Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder such as the Management Development Programme and the academy. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
The property has been sensitively refurbished into a Hotel du Vin whilst maintaining all the personality and individuality already present in this beautiful 19th Century home. Cannizaro House has a rich history, dating back to 1819, having played host to Lord Tennyson, Oscar Wilde and even the last Maharajah of the Punjab, its walls have born witness to some of history’s most vibrant characters. Located within 34 acres of Cannizaro Park and adjacent to Wimbledon Common, the hotel offers a tranquil setting yet is well connected, within the M25 and just 25 minutes from central London by frequent public transport. Aside from nearby boutique shopping and extensive parkland the hotel sits close to the All England Club, the home of tennis, which for a fortnight each year hosts the Wimbledon Tennis Championships attracting interest and personalities from around the world.