General Manager vacancy: The Devonshire Arms would suit a General Manager who is passionate about quality food and can lead a team to deliver the highest standards of service and hospitality.
Situated in an affluent, residential area, with fantastic transport links, the successful General Manager applicant will be able to demonstrate a keen understanding of the local demographic and be the host of this convivial and well-loved pub. We need a General Manager to continue the success this pub has seen and to drive a sales culture through personality and inspiring their team. It is a one floor trading operation which includes an external area seating with approx. 60 covers.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!