Conference & Banqueting Assistant - Macclesfield
Shrigley Hall Hotel Golf & Country Club
What is the job all about?
- Ensure all duties are carried out in both an efficient and appropriate manner.
- To ensure guest satisfaction at all times, through high quality service and good public relations.
- To maintain a good working environment.
- Responsible for the set up of all conference rooms and conference areas in accordance with the customers instruction
- During any break, i.e. coffee break or lunch, conference rooms are totally refreshed.
- To maintain a high level of cleanliness within the C&B department
- Maintaining the levels of the department, through the cleaning of conference areas, especially those areas of public use.
Housed in an extravagant historic mansion, The Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club enjoys a quiet location with breathtaking views across the Peak District National Park and the Shrigley golf course.
The accommodation offers 148 elegant bedrooms with a selection of premium and deluxe standards.
The Shrigley Hall Hotel is situated in the quaint village of Shrigley, near Macclesfield in Cheshire (within easy reach of the M6 and M56; just 15 minutes from Manchester Airport).