Credit Controller - Amsterdam
Credit Controller - Growing Hotel Group- Amsterdam, €25-30k
Dutch and English language needs to be spoken and written fluently.
Main role and objectives:
As our Credit Controller you will facilitate payment of all monies due, by promptly preparing invoices and processing incoming payments in accordance with hotel accounting and financial controls and procedures.
- Ensure balance transfers from guest ledger to sales ledger are accurate and carried out in a timely fashion.
- Handles all invoices from preparation to filing of paid invoices accurately with related correspondence.
- Post payments received to customer accounts and reconciles these payments to outstanding invoices
- Balances accounts receivable system to the general ledger on a routine basis
- Ensure chase letters are created in the financial system and sent out.
- Performs debt chasing calls on a regular basis.
- Prepare monthly sales ledger reports as requested to develop a more informative database for improved management decision making and critical evaluation of work activities.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with previous experience within a Finance department, preferably within a hotel environment. Previous Credit Control experience is essential
- Someone who is passionate about exceeding expectations
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV!