Assistant General Manager - London
Assistant General Manager - Aubaine Selfridges
Aubaine is a true blend of French and international cuisine. Combining the elegance of a Parisian salon with the relaxed ambience of a Provençal bistro. We are famous for our bakery and patisserie and the quality of our food and we are incredibly proud of our brand and the experience our customers have with us.
We are now accelerating our growth in London and Dubai so it is an exciting time to join. Our success starts with our teams so we are looking for an Assistant General Manager to join us; who is an inspiring leader of their team and able to deliver an outstanding level of service to all our customers.
As Assistant General Manager at Aubaine you will:
- Lead, inspire and develop your front of house team to deliver the Aubaine service standards to ensure a unique guest experience
- Work effectively with your General Manager so, as a team, you run a brilliant restaurant
- Support the General Manager in:
o Delivering the Aubaine brand standards
o Driving the sales and maximising the profitability in your restaurant
o Meeting and beating the budgets and targets set by the company
o Recruitment of the Front of House Team
What are we looking for in you?
- Management experience in a similar operation
- A real passion to deliver outstanding customer service every day and to every customer
- Strong organisational skills so your restaurant runs efficiently and your team executes the brand standards perfectly
- A passion for quality!
The benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Career Development and progression
- Excellent working environment in an expanding brand
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Internal and External Training Courses
- Meals on Duty
If this excites you then send us your CV now – at the first interview you will meet the Area Manager and members of the Aubaine team to get a chance to fully understand the plans for Aubaine. We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative