Food & Beverage Manager - Poole
Food & Beverage Manager (Dorset) - Poole
Fit for Virgin Active……?
Are you Passionate and energetic? Are you fun and positive? Are you a strong Team player?
If the answer is Yes then we want you!
Here at Virgin Active (Insert Club name) we’re looking for a Food & Beverage Manager to deliver a red hot and world-class experience to our members in our Club Lounge. Running the very best Club Lounge is all about giving a heartfelt service.
- Line management of the team including recruitment, training and development, as well as rotas and payroll.
- Drive the department to meet all set targets and budgets, exceed commercial success by developing and training existing staff to Brand Standards.
- Successfully deliver financial & departmental KPIs, department Health Checks and audits.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, with the ability to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with.
- Proficiency in using a computer with the confidence to learn new systems & databases quickly.
- Either a Lifeguard Qualification or a confident swimming ability & willingness to take the course within the first month of starting.
- A Level 2 certificate in food & hygiene would be beneficial but not essential as training would be provided.
This role is full time, working 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; specific shift patterns include 'earlies' (5am starts), 'lates' (11pm closes) and weekends (5am starts/11pm closes).
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Dedicated line manager, there to support and promote your development
- Tailored courses to suit you, your interests and increase your expertise in your field.
Look the part; we’ll provide you with uniforms
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata) including bank holidays
- Bonus birthday day off - an extra day off to celebrate your birthday however you see fit!
Come on, join one of the most prestigious companies in the UK!