Swimming Teacher - Bristol
Swimming Teacher - Bristol South Swimming Pool
Contracted hours: Wednesday 15:45-19:15, Thursday 15:45-18:45 and Saturday 09:45-12:15
Everyone Active Swimming Lessons are a nationally recognised and award winning swim development scheme, designed to teach and develop a skill that lasts a lifetime. We are recruiting for a fully qualified swimming teacher to assist in the delivery of our “Learn to Swim Programme” teaching children of all ages in our Swim School.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Deliver high standards of swimming teaching and are self motivated
- Realise every individuals true swimming potential using the Learn to Swim Framework
- Are focused and have the ability to demonstrate the highest levels of swimming teaching
- Hold a current ASA level 2 teaching qualification (Qualified for adults and children) and are up to date on current and modern teaching techniques
- Work well as a team and as an individual.
For more details on the position or to apply, send a current CV to Jessica Wood.
Closing date: Friday 23rd December 2016